Every time I host a birthday party the most favorite part is when the kids get to decorate their bath bombs with different colors. This is a different part of creative process that is relaxing and fun at the same time! Each kit has a different theme but has the same supplies needed to paint your bath bombs beautiful. This is a perfect gift for someone or a different activity to do yourself!!
What is in your bath bomb painting box:
-bath bombs, 3 micas, rubbing alcohol, 3 cups for mixing alcohol and paint, a paint brush, a pipette and a instruction card.
How to do it! Make sure a parent is helping with this part!!
- Carefully unscrew the rubbing alcohol cap from the jar. Place on a flat surface. Be careful not to spill!! This is the most important part of your kit!
- Unscrew the 3 mica colors. This is your paint!
- Place your pipette in the rubbing alcohol and suck some up. Transfer the alcohol from the pipette to the mica jars. Do this about 3 times. The more concentrated your “paint” is the more vibrant the color will be.
- Using your paint brush, carefully swirl the rubbing alcohol and mica together.
- You’re now ready to paint!! Get creative and make some beautiful bath bomb art!
**BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THE RUBBING ALCOHOL. MAKE SURE NOT TO INHALE OR DRINK. USE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. PLEASE SUPERVISE CHILDREN WHILE COMPLETING THIS ACTIVITY**